Privacy Notice - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The document below describes what data we need to collect from our website users, our basis for processing this data, how we use this data, length of data storage, data subject rights and contact information.
Quick read summary
- Any data you provide is used in a legitimate, fair and transparent manner on a strictly 'need-to-know-basis' within our website. More details below.
- We do not request, store or use any GDPR special category data.
- We do not share any of your data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Legitimate, fair and transparent data processing
We adhere to the practices of:
- A legitimate purpose to use the data a user provides.
- Fair data processing. We will take responsibility and do not process data for any purpose other than the legitimate purpose. This document informs users of this fair data usage.
- Transparent data processing. To inform users about the processing activities on their personal data, as we do in this document and on various pages on our website.
All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.2 All members of staff who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject's attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy Notice
What data do we collect and process?
We do not process any personal data 'as such' as we are a website that simply provides links to other websites (Dog Rescue sites).
If someone contacts us via our web form we will either pass them onto the websites we link to our answer their question.
With reference to the above, the data that is sent in via our contact web form is the following:
- Telephone number.
- Email address.
- The users enquiry (a large text box).
This data is stored on a PC that is password protected.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified in this document.
We do not pass on, or share, or sell the personal data your provide which is only ever used within the company on a 'need-to-know-basis'.
3.4 Retention Period
As we do not specifically use any personal data we only store data (from the webs form) for the duration of each indivual enquiry. This is usually only a very short-time span.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification - you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing - where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing. NOTE - we do not do any direct marketing or pass your data onto any third parties.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
NOTE - we do not use any cookies.
5. Website Links
We do not link to any other websites.
Notification of Changes